- Дата публикации:23.01.2018
- Образование Диплом о высшем образовании (специалист, бакалавр)Опыт Больше 8 лет
- Identification of new routes in order to achieve Company’s marketing goals and services level pertaining to the assigned territory.
- To prepare the Marketing/Business Plan and to allocate responsibilities for the attainment of marketing goals and services levels.
- Monitor performance of marketing goals and services levels, taking remedy if any shortfalls in consultation with Senior Manager Sales.
- Development and achievement of sales target.
- Developing suitable sales strategy for the market and ensure achievement of market share.
- Recommend on passenger fare and cargo rate structure to ensure high yield and to maximise the revenue.
- To devise, implement, operate and maintain campaigns and other marketing devices to maximise the uplift.
- To liaise closely with the Senior Manager Sales in all aspects of medium and long term corporate development.
- Ensure active participation in YIC to improve the yield.
- Develop general business opportunities including but not limited to corporate houses, hotel industry, tourism companies, media personnel and exhibition organizers to improve the market share.
- Take immediate decisions in liaison with Senior Manager Sales to take care of any situation affecting the load factor/yield.
- Ensure that the Sales Manager’s visit all the travel agents and top corporate clients to ensure maximum distribution and achieve high sales/yield.
- Should always strive to keep the cost of operations under control without compromising on the quality of operations/image of the Airline.
- Improve Oman Air image through effective media advertisements, personal interactions and through any other industry accepted practice in liaison with marketing communication Department.
- Shall be responsible for compliance with all provisions of the local laws applicable and if necessary to meet government agencies/officials and sort out issues of operational importance.
- To develop and maintain good relations with Ministry of Transport, Director General of Civil Aviation, Airport Authorities, Security agencies etc.
- Ensure a member of the staff has been appointed as the Emergency Response Coordinator at every station under your purview.
- Plan manage and support development of people in the station team.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor Degree in related discipline with 8 years of relevant experience handling sales function preferably handling sales in airline industry.
Special Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficient in English( Speaking, Reading and writing).
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Analytical skills.
- Decision making.
- Management skills.
Сheck the vacancy page and send your CV: